Project Terms :
* Please Read these Terms and Conditions carefully before Start Any Kind of Services.
* All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a face to face meeting.
* By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Fluent Technology. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
* Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
* Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Fluent Technology.
* There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Project Management and Digital Strategist/Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analysed on a case-by-case basis.
* Fluent Technology will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
* Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
* Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
* Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Fluent Technology be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
* Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first one weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
* Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: Firefox, Chrome. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
* If your website/application is not hosted on a Fluent Technology server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
* Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over two calendar months will incur 4,000/- week administration costs. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
* Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although Fluent Technology does its best in recognising the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses etc) are not included in our quotes.
* Fluent Technology takes no responsibility of any open source products such as WordPress, Open Source carts, Joomla etc. It is clients responsibility to update all components and third party softwares. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
* Fluent Technology offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
* The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
* Domain registration/renewal etc charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
* Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. Fluent Technology can organise an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients decide to organise their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalising the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. Fluent Technology will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company.
* Fluent Technology generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. Fluent Technology cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. The website/application can be transferred-off to a nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
* All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
Basic Annual Maintenance Package Terms:1). All maintenance packages are for a minimum of 12 months period.
2). Packages may include 12 months basic website hosting only.
3). Packages are designed to serve website maintenance tasks only. The hours may not be used for projects such as full redesign or minor and major functionality add-ons. Extra Work and Updating is Not Include in Packages. Domain and Server is a Third Party Product so if any issues regarding server then company will not responsible for such issues .
4). Does-not include any Digital Strategy, Business Analysis, Solution Architect, SEO and Digital Marketing work.
5). The support time is used once every month to take a full backup of your website.
6). Any extra working hours used will be billed separately @ 800/- hour + GST.
7). Any Third Party Services not Included in Packages .
8). Any urgent tasks will be charged separately.
Support requests need to be sent via email to email@example.com
Payment terms:1). Monthly maintenance package fees require cheque and Online payment only. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly maintenance.
2). Monthly maintenance package fees will be charged to the client’s cheque on file on the 1st day of every month.
3). An administrative fee of Rs 600/- will be charged to the clients account for any late payments and cheque bounced.
4). More than three missed payments in a year may attract termination of the package and the client will need to pay immediately the entire remaining amount on the package.
5). There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the monthly maintenance package.